Search This Blog

Ad

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Japanisation Week

I start my practical last week, and it was a hectic one ... damn, didn't know that working life really can wear me out ... plus the laziness of the bigger posts can really stress my muscles ... i definitely have disabled my left hand ...

since i'm in a japanese firm, timing is really important ... seriously important ... and i mean seriously "F'ing" important. in 7.40 am out 5.25 pm (add another 2-3 hour because i'm working under my dad). so i only will be back around 9 pm...


"Kawaii"ness does not exist while working ...

now, since this is a rant, i need something to rant about ... and this time is attitude ... Yes, the A word ... now, i ain't racist but when someone says the word malay to me, first thing that dash past my head is lazy ... it like saying indians are damn dark and chinese are dead pale ... it's in your blood, you can't say that i'm racist ... if you are hard working, no one will be pointing fingers at you and saying that you are lazy...



"I tak makan gaji buta"

another attitude that i find all malaysians do is littering and time delay ... malaysians always late by at least 30 minutes ... something they call as "janji melayu" (malay promise)


I don't think you need that much time to be late ...

now if everyone had made an idiom on a race's culture, then that can't be consider as racism ... it's how people define you guys ... on littering, i was at a bus station the other day and i saw an indian girl was eating "kacang" (groundnuts) and throwing the shell on the ground ... then she turn to me and say "Apa!?" ...(i think that she thought i was a malay which i'm not) ... why can't she just throw the shell in the plastic and throw it later in a bin ? ... is she that dumb? i think she is ...


" Takpe, Majlis Perbandaran ada ma ... "

People, you guys have to change and i mean it ...

No comments:

Ad

Ad