Search This Blog

Ad

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My dad = My Hero

another week , another 7 days of new knowledge ....

i learn how it's feels to be drunk (because i was drunk yesterday) and how it feels like to be hangover (which is today) ...

i also learn that if you type in BIGGER FONT in e-mails it means that you are angry...
Especially in RED FONT!

and i never realized that panel lining a gundam is really tedious ...

and i also learn that if i tell something directly to a person, it might change his attitude (my training partner) ...

i understand that work is not study and i wish i could study more ...

and i learn that my dad gave his best to make my childhood the happiest he can...

and that is why he is my hero ...

i cried a little after i told him that he is the best dad in the world ...
and he told that he have the best family in the world ...

PS : he ask me was i drunk after i told him the he's the best :Þ

No comments:

Ad

Ad