Search This Blog

Ad

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rock Discovery: Exit Ten

This is the first post about rock band that I find interesting and I want to share with the world. And what an interesting band that I want to introduce.

The band is Exit Ten or better known as ET or E10.




A little background on the band:

Exit Ten is a progressive rock band from British. They've been active since 2003. What they sound like to me is Bullet for My Valentine and Killswitch Engage but with fresher touch. This maybe due to them being a band with Independent Label.

They have released an album called Remember the Day but I bet you can't get your hands on one as the recording company went bust.

But anyway, check it out as this band have received a lot of praises from rock music reviewers.

Songs worth noting: Technically Alive, Resume Ignore, Warriors

No comments:

Ad

Ad