Search This Blog

Ad

Monday, March 16, 2009

Markers for Gunpla

Just some markers i use for coloring my Gundam models...


For most application, i use Sharpie (which is removable with my sweaty hand -_-) and of course the all time use panel line marker (a definite compulsory if you want to make your model look cool) and a Yellow Gundam marker (rarely use it ... money wasted T_T)...

Jewel forehead for most of the Second season can be painted in the back of it using the Red Sharpie, you may not see in the photo but really produces a nice clear paint.


And in my crap list, Shachihata Artline Silver marker and Painty White marker. For the Artline, it produces a very thick layer and it is very obvious (and fuck ugly too). As for the Painty, it NEVER FUCKING DRY !!! I guess i will burn it later (and make a video for it too ^^)

Some part of this SD is painted with the marker, i even paint using the Painty and later scrape it off with a pocket knife after it doesn't seem to dry after hours of waiting ...

and Last but not least ... All hail the mighty :


Yes, the Gundam Marker Chrome ... this is the Sutras of Buddhism, the Bible of Christianity and the Holy Grail of Plamodeling (okay, i was over exaggerating) ... i use it for detailing up stuffs such as piston or some joints to make it look metal and mechanical.


My successful lab rat, beam rifle of MG Aile Strike ...

I guess thats all that i have. Those are the markers that i use for Plamodeling ...

Some shots of the finished Aile Strike


And this is my table shot as of March 6 ... I relayout again after that


As you can see, My ferrari is still on pending -_-||| ...

No comments:

Ad

Ad