Search This Blog

Ad

Friday, August 14, 2009

Project Exia x 00 Part 2

As things gets more interesting when I keep doing this project; I completed it today. But need to work on the weapon for this guy some other day.


Continued working on the other arm and this is how it looks like ...

Transplanted Exia's GN Drive as I scraped the Twin Drive idea.

Leftover parts ... Maybe can do something with it ... We'll see ...

Weapons that i need to work on ... Scraping the paint on the twin Sword II ...

Front view of the completed mods

Rear view

The gaps in between the shoulders may look weird but I'm loving it ...

Any comments guys? ... See you on the next part ...

4 comments:

chubbybots said...

Kinda weird having those 2 gaps at the shoulders. Looks more like Evangelion to me now. Are you going to add in some armor to cover up the gaps? Just my 2 cents ^^

KeviinX said...

Since I'm a noob in modding and i still don't have the skills; i think i'm just gonna leave it that way (and avoiding damaging it as well) anyway, thanks for the comment ^^ ... And you rock in building plamo ... Are you Singaporean?

G.G. said...

I think the gap looks okay, is a fresh idea.

KeviinX said...

thanks ^^

Ad

Ad