Search This Blog

Ad

Thursday, November 26, 2009

75th post ... > 1k views Special

This is a special post to commemorate the 75th post of my blog and above 1ooo views from you guys ... THANK YOU ...

As you guys may have know, I am really in Gunplas. With the current project which is the MG Exia stuck halfway, I can't seem to make a review for that yet. For that, I am sorry.

So for this post, I am gonna post something about my gaming side. One of the most epic game that I have played is Super Metroid for the SNES. Undeniably it is one of the most epic game that I have played in my life. The storyline is immense that pulls the player in. With multiple power up in your disposal, definitely it can be considered as one of the best game of all time.

One of the best game title ever

As a retro gamer, it tends to be hard for me to accept new games in my favorite games to play. But this specific game has shown to me that there are good game nowadays as well. And the game that I am going to talk today is Crysis by Crytek. There is only one word that can describe this game: UBER.

Shooting aliens is COOL

The gameplay can be considered revolutionizing in my opinion as the nanosuit mode change does make into strategy. Open ended level allows you to tackle the mission from different angle. The plot change in the middle of the game can be considered as one of the best twist in a game plot ever.

Seriously I CAN'T WAIT FOR CRYSIS 2

SEXY BACK

PS: Sorry Fadzli for the things I said earlier about Crysis

No comments:

Ad

Ad